Simple Forum PHP script
You need a simple forum or discussion board on your website?
Simple Forum PHP script can be easily integrated into a page and fit the design of your website.
Visitors to your forum will be able to post new topics as well as discuss and reply to other topics.
The administration section of the script was made for user simplicity. By utilizing menu items, categories and features — anyone with little to no knowledge of websites or programming can easily get their forum to function and look just like they want.
Simple Forum PHP features:
- password protected admin area with multiple options and features that you can control
- multiple language support
- visual(css) style control in admin area
- also external css file with css rules for advanced users
- control the number of topics per page
- option to approve topics/replies before having them posted
- visitors are able to upload Icon(Avatar image) per each topics or reply - optional
- admin could set sticky topics, so they will stay always on top
- choose order (assending or descending) of replies
- counter for the number of replies for each topic
- views counter for each topic
- option to receive email notices of new topics or replies that are posted
- ability to send email approval notice to the forum user when posting a topic or reply
- allowable HTML tags options for images, links, embeded videos etc...
- option to choose the type of anti-spam code - phpCaptcha, math captcha, simple captcha, very simple captcha, or no captcha
- ability to create a list of banned words which will prevent unwanted words from being posted
- RSS Feed with links to topics
- simple and readable php/html open source code
- latest code standards - the script is tested with all PHP versions
- easy to place on your webpage - copy and paste a single line of code
- we provide free email support for script installation and setup
If needed, we can modify the script for a reasonable price.
FREE INSTALLATION - If you are having trouble with the installation and/or configuration, we will do it free for you. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple Forum PHP minimum requirements are: PHP 5.2 or higher and MySQL 4.0 or higher. It works on PHP 7.x versions.
Please make sure your hosting meet these requirements.
Current stable version of Simple Forum PHP is 2.4 (January 14, 2015)